Sales of new private homes in September reached 1,246 units, up 68 percent from the 742 units sold in August, according to data released on Wednesday by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
Including executive condominiums (ECs), the figure increased to 1,658 units or a 13 percent hike from the 1,468 units sold in the previous month.
The top five best-selling projects in the month came from the Rest of Central Region (RCR) and Outside Central Region (OCR):-
1. Sky Vue sold 433 units at a median price of S$1,401 psf.
2. Sea Horizon, an EC, moved 317 units at S$818 psf.
3. Thomson Three found buyers for 264 units at S$1,362 psf.
4. The Glades sold 89 units at S$1,518 psf.
5. The Skywoods sold 37 units each at median prices of S$1,290 psf.
Romesh Navaratnarajah, Senior Editor at PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact him about this or other stories email email@example.com